Do you frequently receive the pop-up from Stamplive.com? Wonder what Stamplive.com is and how it keeps popping up on your browser? Have you tried blocking this website pop-up using a pop-up blocker but fail? Can’t fix this problem even you have launched your antivirus program to delete any possible threats? Are you looking for the guide to remove Stamplive.com from your machine? Then you can read through this post and you will find out the working guide to deal with your problem.
Stamplive.com is not a safe website as it appears to be; instead, it is a deceptive site created to scam the unwary Internet users. It attempts to persuade users into installing the software recommended on its site. However, once users follow the guide to install the said software, they may regret to find that they install nothing but malware on their machines. The reason why you always receive this website pop-up is because that your computer has been infected by a piece of adware which keeps redirecting you to this dubious website. You know adware has been a popular tool used by cyber hackers to show various advertisements on users’ computers and hence to generate advertising revenue. Commonly, there are some scenarios where you may inadvertently install this adware on your computer:
● You download and install a free application such as a game application from some unsafe source and the adware comes with the free application without your knowledge.
● You download and run an audio file downloaded from an unfamiliar site and the adware may be downloaded as well.
● You are tricked into clicking on a hyperlink in an email message or on an pop-up website.
● You open an email attachment which is sent by an unknown person
● You visit a website that will take advantage of browser vulnerabilities or settings which will allow the adware infection to occur without your knowledge.
● You accept and receive files when chatting online with persons you do not know.
Once installed your computer, the adware will quickly modify your browser settings, DNS settings, and Hosts file without any permission. By doing so, it can redirect you to the website Stamplive.com whenever you launch your browser and surf the internet. Even though you install a pop-up blocker on your browser, this website won’t be blocked and still appear on your browser. This website pop-up can happen on all web browsers currently installed on your computer, such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox. If you don’t take action to remove this adware effectively, it can do other harmful things on your computer. As a result, you may experience a variety of problems, like poor computer performance, browser redirection, slow network connection speed, additional malware infection browser crash and even system freezing. Therefore, we highly recommend a quick removal of Stamplive.com adware from your PC. Now you can follow the guide given below to complete the removal.
If you don’t have sufficient computer knowledge and skills, it is not suggest that you try the manual removal method, for anything done wrong during the process may cause BIG problems to your computer system. For the safety reason, we highly recommend that you download and use a professional malware removal tool to automatically remove the adware from your PC.
Behaviors of Stamplive.com Adware
● It will modify your browser settings, DNS settings and other types of settings, which causes the browser to work improperly, e.g. links do not work correctly.
● It will pop up various pop-up ads your browsers, which badly disturbs your online activities.
● It will block your access to certain websites, especially antivirus related websites.
● It will bring other malware to your computer, which generates more unwanted problems.
● It will consume lots of system resources, which greatly decreases the computer performance.
● It will collect your confidential information and transmit it to the remote hackers without your knowledge.
Guide to Remove Stamplive.com Adware Effectively
➣ Option 1: Manually Remove the Adware by Following the Guide.
➣ Option 3: Thoroughly Remove the Adware with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
Option 1: Manually Remove the Adware by Following the Guide.
Step 1: Stop the processes related to Stamplive.com adware.
a. Press the keys Ctrl+ Alt+ Delete or Ctrl+ Shift+ Esc together to open the Task Manager.
b. Select the “Processes” tab, search for and stop processes related to the adware.
Step 2: Remove the adware related registry entries.
a. Press Windows key+R key together.
b. Type “regedit” into the command box and click OK.
c. Find out and delete the related registry entries.
Step 3: Delete files related to Stamplive.com adware.
a. Open the local hard disk C.
b. Use the search function to search for and delete any files related to the adware.
c. Find out and delete the following malicious files.
%ProgramFiles%\Internet Explorer\Connection Wizard\[random]
Step 4: Remove all adware related add-ons.
Click on the “Tools” menu and navigate to “Add-ons”. On the “Extensions” and “Plugins” tabs, find out any extensions or plug-ins related to the adware and remove/disable them.
Click “Tools” and select “Manage add-ons”. On the “Toolbars and Extensions” tab, find out and disable the toolbars or extensions associated with the adware.
Click on the Wrench or 3-bar icon, click “Tools” and navigate to “Extensions”. On the “Extensions” tab, look for and delete all extensions related to Stamplive.com adware.
Step 5: Reset your browser homepage.
Click on Firefox menu and navigate to Options. Under the General tab, delete the unwanted URL from the Home Page field, input the URL you prefer and click OK.
Click Tools and navigate to Internet Options. Under the General tab, delete unwanted homepage URL from the Home Page field, type your favorite URL into the field and confirm your change.
Launch the browser, copy “chrome://settings/homePageOverlay” to the address bar,and press Enter. Remove the undesired URL, type your favorite one and click OK.
Option 2: Effectively Remove the Adware by Using SpyHunter.
SpyHunter is a professional malware removal tool especially designed to help computer users remove various types of malware and block malicious attacks from the online world. Now you can download and use this removal tool to deal with Stamplive.com adware. It can save you much time and energy. And the most important of all, it won’t harm your system when removing the adware.
Step 1: Download SpyHunter by clicking the download button below.
Step 2: Once the downloading finishes, double-click the file to run it. When a window pops up to ask if you want to run this file, allow it to run and follow the instructions to install SpyHunter on your computer.
Step 3: Now launch SpyHunter and click on “Scan Computer Now” to scan your entire system for Stamplive.com adware or any other hiding threats on your computer.
Step 4:As the scanning is complete, all detected threats will be listed out. Then, you can click on “Fix Threats” to remove all of the threats found in your system.
Option 3: Thoroughly Remove the Adware with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is a powerful malware removal tool designed with advanced techniques and latest algorithms to detect and remove any potential computer threats. To easily and thoroughly get rid of Stamplive.com adware, you can rely on this removal tool. Please follow the steps below:
Step 1: Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware by clicking on the download button below.
Step 2: When the mbam.exe file is downloaded onto your computer, double click on it and follow the prompts to install Malwarebytes Anti-Malware on your computer.
Step 3: Once the installation finishes, launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to scan your system.
Step 4: Once the scan is complete, all detected items will be shown in a list with their types, actions and locations. Click on “Quarantine All” and click the “Apply Actions” button. Then, the malicious items will be quarantined by Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
Tips to Avoid Malware Infection
● Install a reliable anti-malware program on your computer and update it regularly.
● Always update your operating system and software installed on your PC.
● Don’t view spam emails, nor even click on the contained links or attachments.
● Don’t download freeware or shareware from trustless sources; and run your anti-malware program to scan for malware before installing such software.
● Avoid strange web sites that offers free services and software downloads.
● Never receive and open files from an unknown people while using instant messaging application.
Warm Tips: It may run the risk of damaging your system when you manually remove the adware, especially if you are not experienced in computer operation. To safely and completely remove Stamplive.com adware, you can consider downloading a professional malware removal tool to easily detect & remove all components of the adware from your PC within several simple steps.
The following video offers a complete guide for Stamplive.com adware removal. You’d better watch it in full-screen mode!