Are you bombarded by endless system alert pop ups from Win7 Antivirus Plus 2013? Are you nearly driven crazy by this issue? How does this rogue program infect your computer? How can you remove it from your computer both effectively and completely? Don’ worry. This post will help you remove Win7 Antivirus Plus 2013 easily and instantly.
Description of the Infection
Win7 Antivirus Plus 2013 is a fake anti-virus program that acts as the real anti-virus program to cheat and scare you. Once this rogue program enters into in your computer, it will display various security alerts and pop-ups, trying to convince you that many malicious threats have been found on your computer and that they can be removed with the help of its paid license only. You shouldn’t trust any of such warnings. This fake anti-virus cannot detect any of the security issues that may be on your computer, for it is totally a virus that has no virus database. It can not help you protect your computer at all but only do harm to your infected computer and cheat your money. Also this rogue program may block antivirus and antispyware programs installed on your PC and that is why you have to end its processes before installing any removal tool. Your computer may be attacked by this rogue program when you are visiting some unsafe web pages such as porn websites, because this malicious program always infects some websites, links or free software first. If you download and install infected software, this fake anti-virus program will start its installing on your computer as well. The longer the malicious stuff stays on your PC, the more harm it may cause to the system. It must be removed from a compromised PC upon detection.
Note: The manual removal is a complicated and risky task which should only be attempted by advanced computer users. If you are less-experienced in computer operation, please download and use a powerful removal tool to remove the rogue program right now.
How to Remove Win7 Antivirus Plus 2013?
Method 1: Run powerful anti-malware software.
Usually you can apply anti-malware software to safely remove all threats on your computer. This is a very easy method. The anti-malware software will automatically find and remove all kinds of virus, spyware and Trojan on your computer. There are many removal tools available online. Just follow the simple steps below:
1. Reboot your infected computer and keep pressing F8 key on your keyboard. Use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode with Networking” and press Enter;
2. Search for and download one of the top anti-malware software from reliable website.
3. Install the security program and perform a deep scan of your system.
4. Detect and remove Win7 Antivirus Plus 2013 as well as other found infections from your computer completely.
Method 2: Delete the rogue program manually.
1. Press Ctrl+ Alt+ Del at the same time or right click on the Task Bar to open the Windows Task Manager.
2. Scroll down to find and end processes related to Win7 Antivirus Plus 2013.
3. Open Control Panel from Start menu; then find Folder Options and under View tab, tick “Show hidden files and folders”, non-tick “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)” and then click OK.
4. Press Windows+ R keys to open the Run window and then type in “regedit” to open Registry Editor.
5. Find out and delete all these associated registry entries as below.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\”Shell” = “[rnd].exe”
6. Search for the following files in the hard drives and delete them from your PC.
Win7 Antivirus Plus 2013 cheats victims by acting as the real anti-virus program. You may regard it as the legitimate anti-virus program, if you don’t have anything knowledge about this scam. Once installed, it will create fake warnings to scare you so that you will follow its instruction. However, if you pay money to activate this fake program, your computer will face extremely dangerous situation. This is because that this fake program will start to download viruses, Trojans and even ransomware to damage your computer. What is more, this rogue program can steal your information and send to its makers, which can cause great money loss. We must realize that this rogue program can not help you protect your computer, but only to damage your whole system. This threat must be removed completely from your computer. If you’re not sure how to delete Win7 Antivirus Plus 2013 manually, please download a reliable removal tool to remove it.