Has your computer attacked by Vista Security Plus 2013? Received multiple pop-up warming messages that nearly drive you crazy? What damage it will cause if you leave it on your PC? How to remove it completely from your PC? By reading this post, you will get a better understanding of Vista Security Plus 2013 and find the suitable way to delete this threat from your infected system quickly and effectively.
Description of Vista Security Plus 2013
Vista Security Plus 2013 is fake antivirus program which reports non-existent malicious infections found on user’s PC. Once installed, it will perform fake security scans and display fake detection list to force PC users into purchasing its full version which would supposedly remove the indicated security threats. Don’t trust this scam, it has a sole purpose of swindling money from unsuspecting PC users. It is just a fake security program and it doesn’t have a virus scan engine or a virus definition database. You can get it when downloading spam email attachments or visiting adult websites which are not well protected. Once it is within your system, it will reedit your registry so that it is capable of hiding and starting together with your Windows. It modifies system settings to mess up you whole system. It also performs other malicious activities in the background. It is strongly recommended to remove such fake program completely from your computer before this nasty stuff damage your system and precious data further.
Note: The manual removal is a complicated and risky task which should only be attempted by advanced computer users. If you are less-experienced in computer operation, please download and use a powerful removal tool to remove the rogue program right now.
How to Remove Vista Security Plus 2013 Thoroughly?
Solution 1: Totally scan computer system with powerful anti-virus program.
Generally speaking, scanning your machine with reputable anti-malware will help you to find all infected files belong to this threat and further to remove them completely. Follow these steps:
1. Reboot your computer to Safe Mode with Networking. Just reboot your PC and, as soon as it starts booting up, start pressing F8 repeatedly.
2. Log in as the same user as you were in the normal Windows mode.
3. Open Internet explorer, click Tools and select Internet Options. Select “Connections”.
4. Click LAN settings, if a Use a proxy server for your LAN is checked, uncheck it and press OK.
5. Download and install the automatic anti-malware to perform a whole system scan and remove the residing files of the infection once detected.
6. Restart the computer to normal mode and the computer would be all right now.
Solution 2: Remove associated folders and registry files to eliminate the rogue program completely.
Apart from the automatic method, using the manual removal way to delete all the associated threat files and registry entries completely for computer healthy is another effective solution. The whole process is complex and not easy, so you should take the following steps as reference.
Step 1: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC to open the Windows Task Manager. End these infected processes [random].exe.
Step 2: Show all the hidden files and then clear infected files created by this rogue program.
1) To show hidden files, just click on the Organize button in any folder, and then select “Folder and Search Options” from the menu. Click the View tab, and then you should select “Show hidden files, folders and drives” in the list. Just select that, and click OK.)
2) Delete all associated files:
Step 3: Delete all the malicious registry entries in Registry Editor.
1) Click the Start menu->Click Run->Type “regedit” and click OK.
2) Remove the following infected registry entries.
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\Random.exe ( it will be named randomly)
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\Random.exe ( it will be named randomly)
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\random.exe\ ( it will be named randomly)
Vista Security Plus 2013 is not a legitimate antivirus program and it’s only a scam that should be eliminated from user’s PC. The only purpose is to trick PC users into installing rogue programs on their computers. Be caution that this fake malware cannot provide your PC with any protection but only bring harm and damage. It is strongly recommended to remove this fake antivirus program with expertise, because any mistake due to lacking of computer knowledge could lead to more damage till system goes crash down. And if you still cannot successfully get rid of this rogue program by the above instructions, please download the trusted removal tool for professional service that will make you at ease to remove Vista Security Plus 2013 quickly and instantly.